How do I upgrade a plugin?
- Install Easy Theme and Plugin Upgrades
1. Unzip Theme files downloaded from our website, they might contain more files than just plugin (licensing, demos etc.). In new folder you will find correct files to upload.
2. Uninstall free versions of plugin before you install premium version from our website. It might cause conflicts during installation and activation.
3. Please always install all files that should be installed, normal and pro version if exist in file, all theme files and all necessary plugins form .zip archive
4. Some plugin/themes might ask you for license to activate Premium Support or Automatic Updates which we don’t offer in this package
5. For updates please check Updates Log on our website. You will find new files in menu My Account Downloads section. When new file appears you can update it manually to your ftp or use this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/